Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thank You Banner

The instructions for the Magic Card are not quite finished. I do have a png template. I discovered a few helpful hints on putting the card together that I will include in the instructions. So keep watching.
For today, I am posting another GSD template for the Banner Thank You card I made. With this file you get an added bonus. I have inclued a variation. I hate wasted paper, so when I do a cutter file I always put little extra's on the page to use up all the paper. The font I used for this card is Bell Bottom. The Craft Robo I have will only cut 8 1/2" wide paper. I took a 12"x12" green patterned sheet from ATD Vibrant collection, trimed the paper to 8 1/2" x 12", then cut my file. I used colored beads for the center of the flowers and a metalic dot for the center of the small flowers in the thank you. Since the patterned paper is so light weight, I ran the cut paper through my Xyron and applied it to white cardstock.

3 comments:

charlene said...

Thanks so much ! Another lovely file .... hugs to ya

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jul [LA 12:36am, NY 02:36am, UK 07:36am, OZ 05:36pm]).

Sandie said...

Hi Dixie. Just letting you know that I have nominated you for another blog award, *Ü*
Thanks for what you so freely share with us all. You are a great crafter with wonderful projects.
Hugs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails