Monday, January 26, 2009
Friday, January 23, 2009
My mother makes 50-60 loom hats for newborns at the local hospital. She gave one of the hat to my granddaughter. But as you can see, she is not a newborn. Sadly, the hat is toooooo small.
I am sending my photo challenge to:
Andrea Shelly Charlene Sara
Monday, January 19, 2009
- Start with a 9"x 6" envelope (half card size)
- Fold one end down 3"
- Do not seal flap shut.
- On the folded end of the envelope, line up a CD to the top and center.
- With a pencil trace the bottom edge of CD to the fold line.
- Still do not seal the flap.
- Cut only the back layer of the envelope on the fold. Then cut the pencil drawn semi-circle.I have placed a colored paper between the front and back to show the cuts.
- Now seal the flap closed.
- Erase the pencil marks.
- If desired, cut a coordinating paper 5"x 5 3/4". Add adhesive only to the top edge of color paper. Slip paper inside and press the adhesive down at the top. Fold flap over.
- Insert finished card after you addressed the front. I plan on sealing shut with a sticker.