Monday, September 21, 2009

Pocket Fold Stationary

Here is a new version of the pocket tag card. I turned the card and folded just a little differently. I used a Fisker corner punch, rivets set with my Crop-a-dile, ribbon, flower brad, and some left over stickers from easter die set.
I have a PDF file I will post tomorrow night. It makes a nice stationary note instead of a card. I used light weight designer paper from DCWV. I used various sayings to make a tag set and inserted it into the front pocket. I added a brad and ribbon tag. I added flower brads to the inside sayings to add dimension. The back portion is not a pocket for opens for a half sheet of stationary.




2 comments:

charlene said...

Well now that is pretty darn cute and good thinking can't wait for the pattern !
Hugs

DeeDee said...

wow..this is very cute...would love to have this pattern...

Long time no see hope all is wellwith you and yours...hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails