Monday, November 23, 2009

Noverber Challenge Card

I signed up to come up with an idea for a November Challenge on UK Scrappers site. I challenged everyone to use the welding and matting functions in the Robo Master program or in Inkscape. Here is one the mats I created.

Hint: I ran the cut swirl mat through my Xyron and sprinkled Martha Stewart glitter. It worked great. I also used graphic from pccrafter for the center quote.

I tried making the homemade snow and used it on the other mat I designed. Sorry no picture. I did not like the way the snow turned out. It was a little to lumpy for my liking. I will have to work on a new method for making snow. If...no when I come up with something I like, I'll let you know.

3 comments:

Molly Smith said...

Hi Dixie!

I love this card, and of course the Carolee graphic makes me smile :) The colors are gorgeous!

I want to see your snow, I bet it looks just fine!

Thanks for visiting me and your kind words!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and nice long relaxing weekend!

Hugs, Molly xo

craftNmommy said...

ooooh, pretty Dixie! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails