Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wedding Invitations

I was asked to create a wedding announcement for January with colors of white, black and red. They want a snow theme. I worked up these three selection to for a start. It will be fun to see what we end up with. Below I have given you closeups:

This Cuttlebug embossed selection has a band embellished with a snowflake cut with my Craft Robo.
This is a gate card. The white to the back is where the announcement would peek through or a picture of the couple. It is embossed with hearts and embellished with a heart brad and a snowflake cut with my Craft Robo.
This selection was embossed with swirls linked hearts and words from Cuttlebug "With Love", charm and red ribbon.
Vellum embossed snowflakes for the closure seals on the envelopes were printed black and then embossed with opaque power.
I will post the final announcement once it is complete.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails