Thursday, March 4, 2010

Jungle Theme Baby Shower

This is my word book. It is a card for a baby shower tomorrow. I designed the colored background paper and it is included in the GSD file. The "Born to be Wild" graphics by Shelly Comisky can be found at pccrafter.com.
I used my Cuttlebug to emboss each page. It dressed up the back side enough to leave them plain.
Each photo spot is raised with a pop dot. Since this is going to be given at the baby shower ultra-sound pictures will be placed on each page.
I punched holes with my Big Bite and tied ribbon on the rings after I assembled the album.Maybe I'll make another one for a girl. Here are the GSD file which includes that blue background paper: B ; A ; B ; Y For those of you without a Craft Robo I am working on a PDF file.

3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Cutting category today [06 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Trisha said...

Your book is really cute! Thanks for sharing it!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Mar. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails