Monday, August 18, 2008

Peek-a-boo Boxs



These peek-a-boo box measure 2”x2”x1”. They are just right for a small birthday gift or a special treat. Graphics from pccrafter.com were printed on to 67 lb. cardstock with registration marks. Thank you Brenda Quintana for sharing your drawn template with me. Here is the GSD template for this cute little box. I have emailed Brenda for her link, and will post it as soon as she sends it.

Request for template are too many; here's the link for word document from Brenda. Here is the link to she sent me for her blog.

2 comments:

BlueRose said...

I love your boxs very cute and I have that clipart set....

Thanks for the visit and see ya soon..
Hugs Blue

craftygal99er said...

Very very cute box. Love it will also work super great with some graphics I saw at Aimee Asher

Great job

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails