Monday, September 22, 2008

Witch Wrap


Need an idea for Halloween. How about a chocolate covered pretzel treat inside a cute little witch by Laurie Furnell. The measurements for the cover portion is 1 3/8" x 5/8" x 4 5/8".  I am including a picture of the layout. I would be happy to give you a template, but it really needs to fit the graphic. If you purchase this graphic and need the template let me know, I will be happy to share with you. Even though it is only a small portion, I have covered the graphic with a white triangle to save a little on ink. I used brochure 32 lb paper and the base is clued to a circle of cardstock.  My favorite method of double sided glue, ATG gun. With 7  pretzel packages in a box, I am in this cute treat less than fifty cents. You can purchase the graphics at pccrafter.com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails