Sunday, April 19, 2009

Special Delivery Card

Again, I could not find a graphic I liked that could be use to sale. So I designed a stork for this project. I used paper from DCWV The Summer Stack for the plaid. Cuttlebug embossed the white back ground with hearts using Love Language Combo (hearts)
Cuttlebug scalloped edge on the bottom of the back page. The cover is trimmed 1/2" on the bottom to revel the scallop. I used my new Gazelle for the cutting out all the goodies. I had a hard time getting it to cut. I was ready to box it up and send it back after a week of fighting with it. But as you can see I finally succeeded. A few more tries and I just might sale my Craft Robo, which I still dearly love.
I used the negative of the above cutouts for the inside. I want to make a few changes, then I may post the GSD file for the title. Hope my daughter likes the card. 

2 comments:

charlene said...

Dixie that is so cute and what a great job on the little stork. You are so talented ! I am glad you are liking your Gazelle I have been thinking of getting one also just not sure yet.

Andrea said...

That is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails