Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Brillant Blog Award

Thank you so much Charlene and Kathe for this award. It is really an honor to have this recognition from you both. I admire your talent and love what you have done with your blogs. You are both very caring and giving. It's an honor to call you friends.

Honesty and integrity are charactor traits I take very seriously. I would like to pass this award on to the following blogs:

Lori - Encouragement From the Heart- Lori is such an inspiration to me. She has such a wonderful way with words. Whenever I feel down, I know I can vist Lori's blog and it will help to lighten stress. Thank you Lori, you are truly a sistah and angel here on earth.

Pam - Pam DeLefors Designs - She does not know how much I admire her designing talent. She is so giving, and not just in the blogging world. I am so glad I wandered on to her blog. Thanks Pam.

Thena - Thank you Thena for giving me motivation to start working with Photoshop. I have learned a lot from you and I love you quick wit too.

Andrea- The Paper Purse- She has the cutest ideas. But most of all she never gives up. I only wish I lived close enough to join her yoga class. Thanks Andrea.

I think the last person will be posting her blog soon. I'm sure to have a link in the near future. Cyndi thank you so much for your kindness and making me feel like I matter. Hugz to you and the other mb chicks.

2 comments:

Joyfulsister said...

Awww Thank you my dear Hugsistah!!
We do go along way back, and I treasure your friendship, but most of all your sisterness. You have been an encouragement to me as well with your gift of words and creativeness. Thank you for thinking of me, you have touched my heart.

Luv Ya Lorie

Andrea said...

Hey gf. Thanks so much for the award! Hugs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails