Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Get Well Gel Embossed

Gazelle by Bosskuts gets the credit for this card. It is amazing machine. I'm still on the learning curve. Secured the corner with brads. Dimensionals were used under the get well.






The scroll was two cuts. The front scroll was cut in half for freedom of placement.
To make this card I used a Gelly Roll Stardust pen. The font is Edwardian Script. If you are intested here is the WPC file. I put the pen in first and selected only the font area. Then I selected everything but the font and cut. I can do a PDF if someone wants to convert to a GSD.

As you can see I'm back up and running in the camera department. Yeah!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Okay gf where the heck do you get your inspiration from? This is STUNNING!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Jun. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

DeeDee said...

Very pretty card...

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Great card, Dixie......you sure have a lot of fun with your machines! Glad your camera is back up & running for ya!
Huggies ~

charlene said...

Dixie that is so pretty I sure wish our cutters used the same file types ! Hey I sent you an email

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails